RusTotalWar

Language of interface:

Вернуться   RusTotalWar > Турниры / Tournaments > «The Cup of Nations» season XVI

Закрытая тема
Off-topic / Spam

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 12.08.2017, 17:41   #771
|CoH|-Piper

Поблагодарили 99 раз(а) в 47 сообщениях

During the death of Yugoslavia, there was ethnic cleansing carried out by all sides. Whether or not they were reported as genocide is another thing, but entire villages were literally made to leave their homes, those who stayed were killed......this happened to all nationalities.

There is no point comparing these catastrophes, just remember, they are all wrong, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
the end.

View Piper's Tournament Awards

|CoH|-Piper вне форума  
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
-IoW-Spider- (13.11.2017)
Старый 12.08.2017, 18:33   #772
Milfhunter

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от |CoH|-Piper Посмотреть сообщение
During the death of Yugoslavia, there was ethnic cleansing carried out by all sides. Whether or not they were reported as genocide is another thing, but entire villages were literally made to leave their homes, those who stayed were killed......this happened to all nationalities.

There is no point comparing these catastrophes, just remember, they are all wrong, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
the end.
It is wrong, but if someone calls just 1 side guilty for everything and doesnt remember losses and victims of another side then it is even bigger problem. There will never be reconciliation unless all sides are honest. If individuals do something, it can not be attributed to the whole nation, especially is that nation condemn it.

My house is burnt in that war, but houses can be restored. If I tell you that in my village 8 civilians (they were old people - all were above 60) were killed and that 1 old handicapped woman(she couldnt walk) was burnt alive in her house and nobody was convicted for that monstruos acts.
How should i feel when someone calls my nation genodical, someone who never tasted war, whos knowledge lies in eletronic articles.
It is your clanmate Dionysis. I dont have anything against your clan but all of you, as a clan should talk with him about his behavior. This is beyond video game.
Milfhunter вне форума  
Старый 12.08.2017, 18:49   #773
dionyzos
CoH

Поблагодарили 308 раз(а) в 194 сообщениях

just lol Eartf. My eyes are burning and the head threatens to explode every time I read your writing style.
dionyzos вне форума  
Старый 12.08.2017, 21:10   #774
Milfhunter

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

Цитата:
Сообщение от dionyzos Посмотреть сообщение
just lol Eartf. My eyes are burning and the head threatens to explode every time I read your writing style.
And i am reading 3 x your every sentence to understand it, it is like deciphering the hieroglyphs.

All guys who were born in 1988 in my neighborhood are already married and have kids. And what are you doing, playing video games. Kill yourself, loser.
Milfhunter вне форума  

Закрытая тема

Опции темы
Опции просмотра